Terms and Conditions
BioNano8 - Biomolecules and Nanostructures 8 Conference
Organizers, time and duration
1. The conference "Biomolecules and Nanostructures 8" (hereinafter referred to as the "Conference") is organized jointly by the Institute of Physics of the Polish Acadamy of Sciences in Warsaw. The Conference takes place from 14 to 18 of June 2023 in Przegorzały ( near Kraków).
2. The Conference Service in the field of registration, payment and other organizational activities is provided by Mazurkas Travel Biuro Podróży Sp. z o.o., Al. Wojska Polskiego 27, 01-515 Warsaw, NIP: 522-000-29-95.
3. The participant acknowledges that registering for the Conference (section 4 below) is tantamount to accepting these Regulations.
4. Detailed information about the Conference and the program can be found on the Conference website: https://bionano8.nanofun.edu.pl/
5. During the Conference, participants will be presented with the forms of activity prepared for them, which will be defined by separate programs. The programs referred to in the preceding sentence will be posted on the website: https://bionano8.nanofun.edu.pl/
Registration of participation in the Conference
1. A participant in the Conference is every person who participates in it.
2. Participation in the Conference is possible on the basis of prior registration.
3. Participation in activities requiring prior registration without prior registration is not possible subject to the resignation from participation by a registered Participant.
4. Registration takes place by providing the name, surname, e-mail address and affiliation and is carried out through the registration form available on the website:https://bionano8.nanofun.edu.pl/
5. Registration will begin on March 8th, 2023.
Rules for participation in the Conference
1. Conference Organizers might conduct a photo report of the Conference for documentation (e.g. reports), information (available on the Conference website and other websites), promotional actions and archiving (in the field of recordings and photo coverage).
2. By participating in the Conference, the Participant agrees to the recording and use of his image for the purposes indicated above, without the right to remuneration in this respect. The consent covers the dissemination by the Organizers of the image recorded in connection with participation in the Conference by: recording, reproducing using any techniques, disseminating, using, placing on the market, lending, public performance, inserting, displaying, reproducing, broadcasting, public sharing, archiving.
3. By participating in the Conference, the Participant gives consent for his/her personal data included in the registration form to be processed by Mazurkas Travel Biuro Podróży Sp. z o.o. for the purposes of organization of the "Biomolecules and Nanostructures 8" conference, and for sending me information on this and subsequent editions of the conference. The information will be transmitted using telecommunication end devices such as a computer, telephone or smartphone - depending on which devices used by the Participant.
4. The general rules of participation in the conference referred to in these regulations may be changed according to the restrictions introduced by the government of the Republic of Poland.
Changing the Regulations
1. The Organizers reserve the right to amend the Regulations, in particular due to changes in generally applicable laws and the need to adapt the Regulations to this change, change the Conference program, and increase the security measures accompanying the Conference.
2. The amendment to the regulations will come into force upon its publication on the Conference website.
1. During the Conference, it is forbidden to manifest one's worldview, including in particular political views. It is forbidden to conduct commercial, promotional and advertising activities during the Conference, except for cases when a given entity has obtained a separate consent from the organizer of the Conference.
2. The Organizer of the Conference, in the event of disturbing public order by the Participant, is entitled to remove him from participation in the Conference by blocking the possibility of participating to individual sessions of the Conference. In order to ensure safety during the Conference, the Conference organizer may record the course of the Conference.
Processing of personal data
Pursuant to Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27th 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection , hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") Mazurkas Travel informs that:
1. The administrator and processor of your personal data is Mazurkas Travel Biuro Podróży Sp. z o.o.
2. Your personal data will be processed in order to: prepare, organize and conduct the Conference and service after the Conference, including the settlement of the Conference, both financial and substantive. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data results from art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a), b), c) and f) GDPR.
3. Providing your personal data by you is voluntary, but in relation to the data: first name or names, surname, e-mail address, affiliation, IP - necessary to participate in the Conference.
4. Your personal data provided in the registration form may be transferred to entities providing technical and IT support for the Conference. Your personal data in the form of an image may be recorded in photos or videos.
5. Your personal data provided in the registration form will be processed until the end of the Conference and then for the period of limitation of claims that may arise from participation in the Conference. Your personal data in the form of an image will be processed as part of the coverage of the Conference.
6. You have the right to: obtain information about the processing of personal data and rights under the GDPR, access and rectify your data, and the right to delete personal data from the administrator's files (unless further processing is necessary for the performance of legal obligation or to establish, assert or defend claims), and the right to limit processing, object to processing - in the cases and under the conditions specified in the GDPR.
To the extent that the processing takes place on the basis of consent, you also have the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data may be sent by e-mail to the following address: BioNamo8@mazurkas.pl
7. Your personal data will not be subject to automatic decision making or profiling.
8. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
1. Requests for registration cancellation must be addressed in writing to Mazurkas, sent by email to BioNano8@mazurkas.pl
2. Cancellations received no later than April 30th, 2023 will be refunded less 50% of paid amount
3. Cancellations received after April 30th, 2023 will not be refunded.
4. Refund will be paid after closing the conference.
5. If refund is applicable, a cancellation notice must include your full bank account details.
1. The Organizer of the Conference reserves the right to cancel the Conference, change the program and formula. The information about the cancellation of the Conference will be announced on the Conference website referred to in §1 sec. 4. The organizers of the Conference will not be obliged to the Participants to any compensation or compensation in this respect, or to reimburse the costs incurred in order to participate in the Conference.
2. The Organizers of the Conference do not bear any responsibility in the event of deterioration of health or illness (including SARS-CoV2) of a participant during the Conference.
3. In matters not covered by the Regulations, generally applicable provisions of law shall apply.